Thursday, April 9, 2009

HISTORIA DEL EL PALMAR


Hello Everyone, My name is Eddie and I'm The owner of the Palmar Restaurant and have been the owner since 2003 but I started working here when I was 13 as a dishwasher and rose thru the ranks I loved this place its my second home and you can imagine if you are a home person that, at home its like a castle well this is my second castle. I put complete pride in everything El Palmar does and stand behind it 100% from the food to the service, this is family owned we as a family from my wife to my children all put all of our heart and soul into everything we do here at El Palmar from Cuban Cuisine to Puerto Rican Cuisine, so with this I close this blog just so you can know a little about the family here at El Palmar "HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON" come on and see me and see waht we do you will love it, I mean all of it from the food to the people!
Love Always,
Owner
Eddie R.

No comments:

Post a Comment